Thursday, September 24, 2009

It's a Great Time to Book a Workshop!



Beginning September 1, 2009, through November 30, 2009, Stampin' Up! is excited to bring you this sweet deal for hostesses:

* Host a workshop totaling $250 or more and choose any one item* from the 2009 Holiday Mini Catalog for only $10!


*Offer excludes hostess sets and My Digital Studio.

What a great time to hostess a workshop based on the new 2009 Holiday Mini Catalog & current hostess promotion! Wouldn't a workshop based on Halloween, Thanksgiving, or Christmas holidays be fun? A hands-on workshop be a fun way for you and your friends to experience creating hand stamped cards and/or 3-D items! We can also center your workshop around a particular technique or accessory:) Call me soon to get on my calendar- I'm happy to say that it's filling up quickly with lots of stamping! I'm very flexible so we can make your workshop fit your schedule exactly!

If you haven't yet received your Holiday Mini Catalog, please click on the icon in the right sidebar to download a pdf file of the catalog.
To get your own copy, simply leave a comment below with your email address so I can contact you for your address privately, OR email me, and I'll mail one out to you ASAP! This Mini is just too good to miss:)

I look forward to guiding a workshop in your home, office, school or church etc...! The benefits are great for hostesses anytime, but right now they're even better! Don't wait! Let's have some fun stamping together this fall season:)


Happy stamping,

Tiffany

No comments: