Friday, November 6, 2009

November Christmas Card Class



Happy Friday, Stampers!

I'm pleased to announce our next Christmas Card Class- remember, we only have 2 months left! We'll be maximizing our time with 4 designs again to get the most out of this joyous season:)

Here's the info:

Where: Stamping Studio
When: Fri, Nov 13th from 7-9pm OR Sat, Nov 14th from 9:30-11:30am

Please RSVP using the PayPal button below to save your place- just bring your stamping tools(adhesive & bone folder)! See you there- the deadline is Wed, Nov 11th!





November CCC






Happy stamping,

Tiffany

2 comments:

Kath said...

This is that the petals-a-plenty embossing folder for the Big Shot used for the background on this card? Wow!! I just ordered that and can't wait to use it!!!

Kath said...

ok -- I got ahead of myself, what I meant to say is, "Is this" not This is.... I meant to ask a question, as denoted by the ? at the end of my sentence... boy, sure glad it is Friday!!