Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Personalized Stationary


Here's one more post for today.

I love anything personalized and used to hoard my personalized stationary- I no longer hoard! I have an endless supply of card stock & ink to use with the Lovely Letters Stampin' Up! alphabet set:) Take a few minutes to stamp some personalized stationary to share with your friends & family- the card shown here took 5 minutes to make! You can do it too- the pattern is here and ready to be used:)

To replicate the card shown here: I used kiwi kiss, whisper white, cameo coral, rose red card stock and raspberry tart designer series paper. The inks are kiwi kiss classic stampin pad and the uni-ball white gel pen. I also used my SNAIL adhesive, 1 3/8 inch & 1 1/4 inch circle and scallop circle punches. Have fun!

Happy stamping:)

No comments: